Reviews for "Space Paws (Alpha 0.10)"

If scenes are to be word detail only and static images this isn't anything different from the other mass quantity of visual novels plaguing the site and asking for money on patreon.

TaifunRiders responds:

If we had all the scenes animated, it would be a finished project. So, it would have no sense to call it an alpha if we had already done all the hard work.
Don't worry. You will love the final version, I'm sure

0.10v hasn't any animated scene
0.15v has a foreplay and a scene
Next ones will have even more and more

I just got done babysitting your kids, no I didn't sleep... yeah I know I have an audience now, but I must walk through the city, get in and start my spaceship, dock my ship, change and then sleep cause I'm too tired to hold a conversation.

TaifunRiders responds:

It's necessary to rest after babysitting 3 hyperactive kids :)

Its pretty well thought out, your writing is quite good. You give the lead character a lot of personality - which differs from some adult games where your main comes off as a mega-creep. Wish there was something more with Alison, but it was interesting going on the dates with the queen.

The shopkeeper that "sells" you the ball is clearly obsessing to be the Riddler with 10 questions. It would be nice if your intelligence actually offered a way to mark off false answers or something - its a bit too extensive compared to how you get the bracelet.

Thanks for you review!
All you've said is already fixed ;)
Nice to see we're working in the right direction!

Make your name "FUCK YOU" it just makes the game 10 times better.

TaifunRiders responds:

"I remember you fuck you"
You're totally right, lol

If staring at a window didn't cost 50 points that'd be awesome! Great game though alot of potential!

thanks!