Reviews for "SpinIn"

Wow, Im extremely impressed. I always enjoyed these type of casual games. The controls are smooth and the graphics are perfect. Great job.

[ZKJ REVIEW]

I like frictionless mechanic to this game. It's unusual for a sliding block puzzle game nevertheless a good combination. I also like how you gave the player an option to view the background art along with the artist's name. The music is smooth and fits well with the game.
The 7 packs of puzzles are all creative and quite "puzzling" lol.
I'm disappointed that you didn't add an NG medal system to the game to give back to the players but regardless it's still a great game.

Very inventive, and the graphics and level design are great. Good work.

Really fun! And you're right, the art is beautiful. I'll have to come back to this.

I like the concept and game in general. Just feel a little dizzy because of that pseudo-3D effect.