Reviews for "A Matter of Caos: Episode 3"

I don't like the design of this series. The general interface of navigation and interaction.

But it seems polished and its nature (the bit I don't like) eliminates pixel hunting.

Not sure if I'm supposed to rate it based on how much I like it or how good of a game I think it is.

I'll average and you'll be grateful for what you get.

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you for your feedback. This is our first game (or, if you prefer, the third part of our first game) and we're improving our graphics and development skills day by day!

We hope you will like our next games more! Cheers and keep having fun! :)

Excellent chapter. Full of action, and with just the right amount of suspense. Can't wait to play the next one!

Thank you very much! :)

I would give 5 stars, but texts needs some improvement. Without proper quote marks, it becomes really confusing to read. Its hard to know when Gilbert is talking to himself or addressing another person with his words.

Quotation marks at the beginning and end of *spoken* sentences would be really appreciated!

ExperaGameStudio responds:

This is a problem with the Unity WebGL compiler that we forgot to adjust. The problem does not exist with the Unity Web Player. We'll fix it ASAP.

Anyway thank you for the feedback and keep having fun! :)

Jean Nero = Jean Reno?!

Waiting for the next episode

Jean Reno? Our lawyers are saying that we cannot respond to this question! XD

I just can't find more words to describe how much I like this game and the potential of your other games, I already said about everything that I could think of. So, I ask you a question(I maybe already asked the question before) which genre of games are you planning to make besides Point'n Click?

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you very much for your words! *_*

About your question: we're now focusing on point 'n clik adventure (we're also preparing a Kickstarter campaign for a ne beg and more professional adventure of Mr. Gilbert).

Anyway we already tryied to develop some other genres but they need a lot more work and resources that we do not have right now (we released a beta version of a simple fantasy strategic game that need still a lot of work to become a good game).

Anyway if you are interested just follow us on our facebook or twitter pages.