Reviews for "Halina"

Really good animation. imo, you best work so far.

Lack of shading was a bit disturbing, but otherwise it was AWESOME.
You really drew this? Cos somethimes it looked like 3d image, rendered to look like 2d.

pinoytoons responds:

i had a few refference haha . also i applied some disney like animation to this piece

Very nicely done, definately one of the better hentai flash's i've seen on here in recent memory. the variety in the shots and angles is amazing, and your attention to detail with the tongue work, rythm, etc etc is fantastic.

Much better then some of the hentai artists on here that resort to the same repeated frames at various speeds, this had a flow, and rythm to it. Honestly it was pretty much perfect from a scene standpoint, executed flawlessly.

On the animation itself side of things, the cum looked a bit... odd imo, not sure if it was just the palette, or what, but ti didnt look "wet" or "sticky", kinda looked more like playdough or something. Not quite sure how to fix that tbh, so take it for what it is.

Also, I know we are here for the girl, but some details to the guy would help, he was pretty much a statue till the end when he started face fucking her. I'd reccomend some subtle hand movements, like brushing her hair, or clenching his fist occasionally in pleasure. Also some subtle thrusting or arching of the back would make him seem more human/animated.

Anyways, thats just nit picky shit, this was epic. 5/5 would fap again (which is a pretty big compliment since i rarely re watch hentai animations)

Nicely done

This is a masterpiece. Watching her perform really had me going, This is some of your best work! Cheers from a fellow Pinoy!

pinoytoons responds: