Reviews for "Halina"

wow

You Sir, deserve beer and bacon, not just beer! (Maybe more than one beer) Great animation, overall very pleasant work. A unique style you don't see much. Love to see more of your work. good luck!

thank you . i love bacon too :D

This is amazing! You make it beautiful, not overly slutty. Don't see enough of that!

pinoytoons responds:

yeah ... the hardcore and wierd stuff became too mainstream lately

wow this was amezing, i glad your back dude. the artstlye is difrent from other people, its simple but not to the point of boring. the animation is great, and how you make a drawing have 3d elemenst to it is good too. the animation is smoth and how you change facial fetures when she moves her head and body around is fantastic. as i said glad your back, and please continue with what your doing.

will do . tnx

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Your work just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? I have to say that, to date, this is one of your best. Sure, the animation is smooth, and the artwork is clean, but it was all the little things that did it for me. The attention to so many little details. Like how her waist and torso twist every so slightly as she goes to kneel down. How her head turns as she licks up and down. How her hair bounces slightly as she bobs. Sure, I may be looking too deep into a great clip of an animated blowjob, but I found myself almost mesmerized by how good this looked.

5 out of 5. Will fap again.

pinoytoons responds:

haha i did learn a few tricks to pull off those twist . but thanks for the review :)