Reviews for "Crazy Shark Ball 2"

It is hard to reinvent the wheel. This definitely was a fresh take on pinball, a venerable classic arcade game. It was visually intense and the music was actually fitting the somewhat surreal nature of this game. I can see other variations to this game that would fit it like a glove such as the ability to fall into a different playing field from left to right with different "gate out" hazards such as what you get when you fail to catch the ball on the last screen and it goes down the slot and the game is over.

The thing is this game is pinball but a level up from classic pinball. While simple in nature the intensity of action can become a frustrating test of control. The timer also is a neat limitation that can artfully be manipulated. This game really deserves the props I am giving it. It is just fun and pretty wacky at the same time. Now for those of you who have not done it yet there is a end zone in this game. It does not go on forever. Once you get the hang of the game mechanics ie. the way the ball interacts with each of the flippers (and they do change and seem to have different characteristics of stickiness, length, power they can effectively flip the ball, also the size of the gateway to each level is different making having a "pattern" not as effective as it would be in other games) this game is kind of challenging but also a great time killer when you got time to kill.

Warning though, I can see this game setting off an epileptic seizure. The action and bright colors which help play-ability can also work against anyone who is easily affected by bright flashing colors and intense action at the same time. This is not "BLING BLING" Flashing lights intensive like a bad episode of Pokemon. It is more that some screen transitions happen very fast and in some games I have played I was able to hit the ball through three or four levels only to have a moment of bad timing have the ball return two or three levels just as fast. This game will test your reaction time and hand eye control for sure at least.

It may take a few plays to get used to this one but if you are into classic games and or pinball in general this is a very decent take on Pinball in general. Way to go Weisi... you got five stars out of me!

Wiesi responds:

Thank you for this great review!

This game makes me question my own sanity

That fucking face on the shark man. He knows you hate it when you go down a level, but he doesn't care. He has his own problems, but those problems fade away when he sees you frustrated. Watching you through the monitor. He puts on the sunglasses like its all ok, but he knows you know it's not. The shark wants you to suffer.

If hell does exist, it's this game, but you can never pass the 3rd floor, so you keep trying, thinking it's possible. You make strategies, do everything you can, but to no avail. Because there is no 3rd floor.

Only shark.

Fun, colorful, engaging, bright, musical. It's pretty fast paced. Great for a guy with Aspergers, which I have XD Good stuff!

Wiesi responds:

Thanks a lot!

colors of the game are really too bright, like for me! But the game at all is pretty interesting!

For a pinball game its good! It has nice progression, visuals, etc, I liked the music the most. 3.5/5 stars. I feel like more time and levels would be nice but this is fine in its polished unpolished polishness. "I saw this big red button and I was like what the hell man but I clicked it then mags came out so fast and I was like what the fuck man! Tbh real good game 10/10"-Some guy who messaged me...