Reviews for "Cursed Islands"

Neat game, loved the music and the "reduced" style ;) The comic look, the ironic story resembled the shortness of the overall game. I especially liked the few sentences, some games like this have a tremendous amount of text to read but the story comes down to the same.

2 small flaws: Same like Bubba5812 stated, to get the magic higher there should be an area where you can fight only magic enemies to boost your magic.
And when my guy comes to the bottom of the screen, I often accidently hit the run button when a enemy popped up.

Wanna see more like this! :)

This was a lot of fun, especially for an old-school RPG player. I even liked the preschool graphics. For those of us with an imagination, or those who have been playing RPG's for decades, sometimes just the concept of "town", "forest" or "tavern" is enough to invoke our own image of what that looks like, which is something you could never effectively draw (not an insult to you, but a compliment to the power of imagination.

It was just too short. I want to see more!

Very cool game, but it took forever to get my magic stats up. I think I was at 39 strength and 26 magic at the end. Still, it was all worth it to save my cat and get an awesome flying fortress.

LOL, the music sounds exactly like Dragon Quest I-III Overworld music or even Final Fantasy Legend (Saga) I-III. ^^; (DQ I-III also got remixed for Dragon Warrior Monsters, an old 8-bit GBC game.)

This was a bit too short, I beat an hour or less, but it was still kind of cute and funny. XD Pretty nostalgic, and a good way to get newcomers to know what the RPG genre is like. ^^;

Haha. What weird little game you have over here. Yet it's still simplistic enough to allow for a casual play. The story is pretty straight-forward and quite comedic, the controls and mechanics, although not specified, are relatively easy to learn(especially if you already played similar games). The music is ok, and the graphics look like they have been scribbled by a 2nd grader. But I'm not going to lie, I don't think I would've done better. I did make a small let's play/playthrough of this game right here: https://youtu.be/z6zhDz_nz3E . If the story was a bit more complex(while keeping it comedic) and if it had a few things like achievements then maybe I would've rated higher. But don't give up, you have a lot of potential. Just hire a graphic designer...