Reviews for "Team A"

An amazing song! But, a simple nitpick: This is more like Drum & Bass, due to the excessive (but great) thumping. This is purely amazing song worthy of 5 stars!

Overall, this was a good song. The buildup was really good, and I was on the edge of my seat for the entire part of the song. The drop was a but disappointing, but it was still good. That's why I rated it 3.5*.

The melody is awesome and I love the way the song flows. If I could rate this 6 stars, I would.

The start with the tune and the beats is really nice, the second part of the drop w/ the little dark tune is the best part imo. Man, i wish I could come up with some tunes and make my own music. For now I'll settle with listening I guess. Nice work!

yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh