Reviews for "Starship Alliance"

omg that was so much fun xD, started to turn into a one manned rambo, not bad

Excellent vertical shoot em up that is extremely playable! lots of variations in play style for the different ships and some nice satisfying music and sound design give a feeling of the good old days of shoot em ups. Perhaps this game needs more in the way of achievements tho as it doesnt indicate any possible upgrades or extras unlocked by continueously playing. Also, I think a full screen option would be good as its easy for the mouse to lose focus on the play area. All in all tho, this makes a very nice change from endless idle games! good job!

wow, really nice game, and after some 10 waves, also hard :D my record are 29 waves :D

got to wave 30...and i thought to myself...this game needs bosses, the power-ups were nice but should spawn atleast once a wave...everything else worked fine game wise...just little things.

Difficulty progression weak, game-play variation poor.