Reviews for "Lead and Shrooms"

That was amazing! I swear! Everything about kept me uneasy and made me ask myself what would happend to the guy. The psychedelic parts was the most awesome moments of the entire animations. Not only, that, but the quality and details you putted into it made it fantastic. Something spectacular to watch, really!

With that said, in just a couple of words: "Hey man, Nice shot."

maxypoo responds:

Thanks so much! I'm glad u liked it

Really, really cool. I loved how stylish it was and how it didn't give too much away. Confusing? Absolutely. Who cares? The animation was fluid and it kept you interested, right up until the end. I can tell you put a hell of a lot of effort into this. You are now one of my favorite authors on here. Well done!

Thanks so much

Bloody hell this is AMAZING!

Out of curiosity, did you do ALL this yourself? Cuz that must have taken quite some time to make, even with other people's help! And lastly, do you use a filter for your animation; if so, what filter do you use?

maxypoo responds:

Yeah everything, it took a little over a year. I used color emboss for the trip scene, but everything else is straight from flash.

The sudden gun fire made me jump! Love the style of animation. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your stuff.

Incredible animation man, great work!