Reviews for "Lead and Shrooms"

Wonderfully done. It was gripping, although it was weird.

Dude! Amazing work love how the story pieces together and the animation and sound is fantastic. Wish i could give it 6 stars.

Really good! Smooth animation and a thoughful little story.
Nice focus on real life objects too. Uzi and that BMW, looked really good.
I was missing some trippy music on that bad shroom trip, but it's alright. It didn't needed it per se.
You did great, hope you do more like these trippy drugs shoot-outs.

A good animation and with a story that's all juxtaposed, but I have a lot of dark souls to know that piecing this together shouldn't be too hard.

Hoodie guy (H.G) Is being driven out to the woods for execution and the killers gun jams. H.G runs for it and escapes. He gets hungry and eats some shrooms. Now I'm guessing he beats his killer to death with a rock. Then when Mr Uzi and his dog come along H.G now with the killers gun kills them, drops it and wanders off. It's about now that the trip wears off and he pukes the mushroom out. He wanders back an picks up the gun he has discarded and finds the killer. Dead by his hand, then he comes across Mr Uzi and the dog. He believes it's all over when shotgun guy comes along. Which results in H.G going for the Uzi. shotgun guy tries to sneak up on him but he's blasted as the last hallucinogenic leaves his body and H.G is the last man standing.

Ok so how did I do?

maxypoo responds:

You got it! Thanks for your support

WOW!