Reviews for "Rot"

This is some voxel zombie slaying loveliness!

What homelessman1 said:

Fun, glitchy, lotta bugs, but fun as hell.

Hellsya! When it stops giving me a black screen freeze between days, I will change my opinion, as I cannot change my review!

Have fun! :-)

Squize responds:

Fun and glitchy, that's going to be on my gravestone I think ;)
Not sure why you're getting stuck between levels, it does load in data for each one, but once you've played through all the levels it should be in your browser cache and loading will be a lot quicker.

Thanks for having some faith with your review mate, it means a lot.

i personally love the game.

sharpnova, that's a normal thing now. death has consequences.

Squize responds:

I'm calling death has consequences as a band name ;)
( Thanks for the review )

Fun, but I found it to be very buggy. I kept glitching through things more than once, and got stuck outside the play area on one occasion. I also kept not getting rewarded my combo kills, meaning I could not enter rampage mode, despite kill large numbers of zombie. A fun game aside from those issues though, and not too many issues considering it's your first large entry on HTML5.

Squize responds:

I made the mistake of increasing the player speed as it moved so slowly compared to the Unity version I'm working on now, and I guess that's what's allowing you to slip through the physics engine.
Thanks for pointing that out mate, I'll push an update tomorrow and revert back to the default speed.

I personally think this game is pretty damn fun. I don't get the haters here. Sharpnova, dude, you need to lighten up. You stress over the small stuff, you will die a lonely person. The only thing with this game is it seems to take forever to be able to level up to an effective state. Other than that small detail, the game is good.

Thanks mate.
Balancing out the levelling up is always so tricky in every game, you never want the player to go more than a couple of rounds without something new to either get, or be in reach of getting, which means you either need to have tons of content which usually ends up with a lot filler, or decent things to unlock but then you can get everything fairly quickly so you have to spread it out more than you'd like ( Like I did :) )