Reviews for "Da Best Gaem"

Absolute trash

5 stars just for the medal layout....2MLG4MEM8

Really liked all the variations in gameplay while switching heads and bodies. The Trejo head spawns more Doritios! All in all, very nicely done, even if I wasn't MLG enough to get all the medals

DA BEST GAEM!
I MDAE A LETS PALY VEDYO FRO IT!
IN TRUBUTE TO YOUR GAME!!!

deathink responds:

Awesome!!!! You are super MLG NOW!!!

Well, I can't say that I didn't like this, because it was freaking amazing! I know there was another game that was like this. This is still something amazingly original in itself. Heck if I have any clue what this even is. My favorite part was getting medals without even trying. Then I couldn't get any!

The medals remind me of "Achievement Unlocked". It was cool not knowing which internet meme would show up next! I don't know why Nyan Cat would be fighting poop. I guess it makes as much sense as anything else here! Weird, nothing Madness related for the holiday.