For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Madness's Fighters"

Exept the Overpowered guy with Unknow weird Action, This movie has without a second bored me, Full of fight, even if they we're kind of simple i really liked them, The music fite great as well, there is (as i see) no failure in the Quality of characters, camera position or the background.

There is still things to improve, especially upon death, their fall is like "umg i can fly lelele*
swiggity movie af.

DeronMadness responds:

Thanks, wait the next movie to understand the physic in Madness.

mon dieu, un français qui fait du madness !!! je ne pensait pas que ça existait !en tout cas super animation !(et j'adore le easter-egg seigneur des anneaux ;) je te souhaite de t'améliorer le plus possible !

DeronMadness responds:

Easter-egg du Seigneur des anneaux ?!?! C'est sur Gojira.
Je ne suis pas le seul francophone (je suis français) à travailler dans Madness, il y a :
-Moi
-Kenamii
-Zemort91
-Preswitch
-P3M
-PrancerPie
Et plein d'autre sûrement.
Et merci pour le comentaire.

this animation is pretty great! i love all the blood splatters and how you incorporated talking in this. the thing that bugs me is that you just ended the animation with everyone being exploded. i would have loved to see more!

DeronMadness responds:

Thanks, don't worry for the end of the movie, it's not finished ;)

The text went by to fast, and he English could've been better, but since it appears to not be your native language, it's understandable. The text speed is inexcusable though.

Okay thanks.

The Neck of this Guy Reminds me of Hitman. Just Saying.
Cool Movie.