Reviews for "Arc Infinitum 3"

I've never had the slightest desire to support anything on Patreon. Until now. If I wasn't selling my bodily fluids to survive (literally), I'd support this with more than just a review. :)

Just curious: what do you need to do an episode in 1 month instead of 6?

Kel-chan responds:

The voice actors and a bigger HD

I can do an episode in one month but- I need the voice actors. For this particular one, the character of Rolon/Amata are the same VA. He basically took forever and set me the lines 2 weeks ago when I had bee n 50% done with this for 6 months.

I sent out the lines for Ep 4 of this at the beginning of this past week and only need 2 more VAs to send back their lines which might happen this wkend. Then I'll be in business since it can take 2 to 3 weeks to make an Ep. Ep 4 will be quicker since its all plot centric and not alot of fight stuff.

I have a bunch of backlogged stuff to release too but I'll be staggering it so people can get time to watch em all.

Next animation will be Gunmetal Black ep 24 in about 2 weeks, then Arc Ep4 in the following 2-3 weeks. Ep 5 will have more action and maybe if I'm lucky it'll be done around Thanksgiving. I could just get new VAs for every episode on the Voice acting alliance forum but I think that'd screw up the production and whatnot.

It's all basically on how fast the VAs get back to me. I always seem to be missing 1 person for every project I work on and then it seeems like everybody sends their lines all at once.

I guess if more ppl donate to the patreon, then I can actually pay the Voice actors which would help motivate them to send their lines much quicker

I'm leaving this review because friend of mine is voice acting this (Jacob Anderson). :3 Darn good animation! Keep it up!

Glad to have been a part of this, Kel-chan! Keep up the great work and thanks for having faith in me as a VA! ^^ I hope to keep improving while working with ya.

This Series is Awesome! Great Work Kel-chan!
Ranko looks like Shizune!