For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Arc Infinitum 3"

I'll give you 2.5 stars because 3D I know modelling and animation aren't particularly easy (not particularly hard either) and what you have done is fairly passable and because it would have taken its time and effort, even if it looks like RWBY. I'll give you another half star because the voice overs are rather clean. Bluntly... the writing is generic, full of anime cliches and contains things that are really there because "cool" rather than make sense. Don't get me wrong, this kind of shit totally has a sizeable fanbase (otakus) and I predict you'll get a lot of instant 5 stars. You should do better, though, unless you were aiming for a safe video. Also, I don't know why you opt for such a low frame-rate in all your videos. It's a bit jarring.

(To your credit, RWBY has like a company behind it and it's only marginally better than your 1 person project. Take it in as you will.)

So Epicl!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty good honestly, good animation if a bit janky. The main problem honestly is the level of contrast blends shades of black in the characters and backgrounds tend to blend together sometimes, making it harder to figure out what's going on.

This Series is Awesome! Great Work Kel-chan!
Ranko looks like Shizune!

A portion of that music is from The Prodigy - Fat of the Land / Narayan (not listed in the above credits). I was kinda excited to see that one dredged up from 18 years past. Just thought I'd mention it for anyone curious.

I hate to admit it, but I didn't really watch this all the way through. My attention span is actually getting shorter the older I get... too much Internet I guess, and blown fuses. The plot didn't really grab me, and the "cadence" of the voice acting seemed just a tad bit slow, so I got bored. Probably just me though. Really, really nice modeling though.