Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Stickman Can't Fight 10"

Finally it's here! All the animation, voice acting and other improvements and I'm a sucker for dubstep. Love that plot twist, but the fact you finished and nailed this episode I love the most, great job!

The only thing I have a problem with is the sudden transitions to using sound for a little bit., and the use of realism vs. stick figures. What I feel it might need is an established pattern. Perhaps you could use realism during calm scenes, and sticks during the fights? Actually, if you check out Hyun's Dojo on youtube you might find some inspiration for your style. Then regarding sound, maybe use it during fights, and words during calm scenes? One last issue I had with the experience was I couldn't pause to do something important and come back, forcing me to pay attention because I couldn't skip to the part I missed. Learning how to upload it the other way, and addressing those other small things, are goals I feel would bring up the quality of your work tremendously.

guitan11 responds:

this is the 10th episode, there is a pattern already established. and as far as the pausing, this is a flash .swf video. not a .mp4. this is how Newgrounds has always done their videos up until recently that they support video format instead of just flash documents.
im not trying to put you down, im just letting you know whats up from the production point of view. also, im a veteran in Hyun's Dojo.

hey nice work dude

whe reed was pwnd at the begining i was like https://media.giphy.com/media/lXiRm2LVZ0qu8Xo9a/giphy.gif

HOW did I not know this came out!?

...and WHY was it so SHORT!? It's too awesome to be short!