Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Stickman Can't Fight 10"

All of them. Watched all of them. You should watch all of them. Comment reader, if you haven't seen the others, do so now. This series is amazing and has only gotten better as it has gone on. It touches you in a way that only a great story can. It makes you want to get up and do something with your life. Do not underestimate the potential of this seemingly simple animation. The only way it could be better is if when you started watching the episodes you gained a six pack and a life because this video series does literally everything else. It is so good that it got me to post a review. And i haven't done that in almost 7 years. What I am saying is that it is good. Watch it.

guitan11 responds:

wow dude! that was such an awesome and nice thing to say! im really humbled by your review :') ALSO, if only i could make people get a six pack just by watching.... IF ONLY!! XD

whe reed was pwnd at the begining i was like https://media.giphy.com/media/lXiRm2LVZ0qu8Xo9a/giphy.gif

So Vert and Rood were once an item and I take it that Rosa fought Vert over this? If that's the case then LOL! Awesome job! I can't wait to see Part 11 of this. BTW, why does Vert have that name? It sounds a bit masculine.

guitan11 responds:

wow! you commented on like EVERY video i have posted! XD thank you so much for watching and supporting my cartoons :D
also, "Vert" means "Green" in French. All of the character's names in the series are just the name of their color but in different languages. let that one sink in XD

hey nice work dude

The only thing I have a problem with is the sudden transitions to using sound for a little bit., and the use of realism vs. stick figures. What I feel it might need is an established pattern. Perhaps you could use realism during calm scenes, and sticks during the fights? Actually, if you check out Hyun's Dojo on youtube you might find some inspiration for your style. Then regarding sound, maybe use it during fights, and words during calm scenes? One last issue I had with the experience was I couldn't pause to do something important and come back, forcing me to pay attention because I couldn't skip to the part I missed. Learning how to upload it the other way, and addressing those other small things, are goals I feel would bring up the quality of your work tremendously.

guitan11 responds:

this is the 10th episode, there is a pattern already established. and as far as the pausing, this is a flash .swf video. not a .mp4. this is how Newgrounds has always done their videos up until recently that they support video format instead of just flash documents.
im not trying to put you down, im just letting you know whats up from the production point of view. also, im a veteran in Hyun's Dojo.