Reviews for "Blast Magus"

Very fun and pleasant to look at!

I'm not usually into matching games, but I loved this developer's other stuff so I had to try it out. I like it a lot. The gameplay feels fresh for the genre and the music is very calming. I'll probably come back to this occasionally.

Kajenx responds:

Thanks Matt! :)

Nothing special but bery fun and functional.

Very nice work. the difficulty balance is well made. the music works very well. the only bad point is the lack of design for the in-game menu's icons.

the design of the game is definitely worth playing, difficult and fun in its own way, I managed to reach 15 boards and I have enough and where else the degree of difficulty and interesting style added to the favorites but I do not know if I can get to 100

for those who do not know: the eyes match each type of bullets, their position can be counted among the initial spell sequences, they are also responsible for the point multiplier