Reviews for "Cube Escape: The Mill"

once again an outstanding game and brilliant story line! especially how every game links to the other in such an extraordinary way! Great effort and hats off to you!!

creepy game, i love it

-1 star because i got so far in the game but had to use a guide to figure out to put the white cube the the box in the basement... like come on how was i supposed to know that.

Other notable things that took me some time but were within fair level:
setting the cob webs on fire at the beginning.
Duck eating the wall grass.
cuting the ladys hair (i tried to stab her with the scissors and ended up collecting hair)

My favorite part was opening the cabinet. (+.5 stars)
The scariest part was when the clock started shaking.

I just love this series <3 whoever is doing is getting a great job, very good!

Yet another great one. You're taking all the best elements of classics like Myst and new masterpieces like Submachine, but adding you own ingredient to make the series very unique. Each entry is surreal, suitably creepy, though there's always some moment that verges on terrifying.

I still say it looks like you're building to something, because more and more details seem to be revealed with each chapter, but the series is doing just fine with loose connections between episodes. I don't think the series is close to becoming stagnant, so you could continue as long as you have ideas. But do I wonder if a conclusion is planned.

Very interesting, puzzling, and creative.