Reviews for "They Live: The Game"

Never watched or even heard of the movie, but it seems to ring a few bells for me. The glasses, aliens, and mind control stuff make me recall a video game called 'Bart vs. the Space Mutants' which most likely could be based off of this movie.

Anyway, it is a fun little game that takes a few tries to get a hang of. One part that I think that's a problem is when you leave the bank. Sometimes when I have one heart left and decide to make an escape, I get the 'You look like...' dialogue which then quickly changes to the 'Impulses' scene which most likely is caused by a bullet hitting my character, basing it on the death penalty I received. An error in coding, perhaps?

I also have to ask, is this where that 'OBEY' meme came from? You know, the one with a person looking at you in a red, white, and blue color scheme.

Great game and have wanted to see the movie for quite a while, I guess I'll definitely have to since Roddy Piper passed away.

The game is also super brutal by the way but enjoyable once you get a rhythm going.

Obey...NEVER!!!

This game is AWESOME! You all did an amazing job of making this homage to what I think is a fantastic film. Kudos to you!

im so glad ive played this. full respect for making this tribute to a classic and to mr piper himself. he would be proud haha.