For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "They Live: The Game"

Minor oddity: You can get the final medal without getting "LIKE", "THE MOVEMENT" or "ALL OUTTA ASS". It's pretty fun, but its mechanics can be very frustrating to get used to. It seems like if you are above a character, they cannot shoot you so try to abuse that. The scoring system is score times combo if you lived and score times .25 times combo if you died. Your combo is determined by the greatest number of enemies you saw die while you had the glasses on. If you want a high score, you need to have a big combo since its really hard not to die and that 75% reduction is a killer. All of these are things I needed to figure out on my own since the game doesn't hold your hand at all.

i dont get it, why shotgun range is few inches ? i cant kill anyone if i am not right next to a target

You haven't lived until you've seen the movie!

im so glad ive played this. full respect for making this tribute to a classic and to mr piper himself. he would be proud haha.

I'm gotta see this as that what it is - a game.
So, well this game is short, fun, stylish and cool but the screen when you die is annoying so I muted the tab. Well, since I almost got all medals (How the f*ck are you supposed to get such a high score!?) I must say it's nice but not perfect. I think there's still something edible as example the spawntimes of the enemys when you killed them or like a little icon that says you when you reloaded your pumpgun. Well I like it that it's made with such a passion and the medal Idea is cool and original.

Well after all, since I'm listening to all that stuff Genclops made to that game.
4.5/5 a game that should exist here for a loooong time