Reviews for "Escape THE GAME"

the concept is good,

Thanks!
... However, that comma over there makes me think you intended to write much more! lol
If I'm right send me a PM with the rest of the review, I'd really like to know what you think of the game :)

I enjoyed this game. It was a fun and quirky take on a point-and-click that i found refreshing. The text was enjoyable to read and entertaining. Reminds me of the SNES game "Young Merlin" a little bit for some reason. I can't wait to see what else you come out with next!

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot! If you want to know more about our future projects, feel free to like our facebook page!
Besides an upgraded version of our interactive comic series "Zombie Society", there's something new coming up that should please all those newgrounds users who liked the fighting system of my old game "Street Fighter LoA".

As for this "Young Merlin" you mentioned... never played it, I should check it out - the title sounds intriguing

Anyway, thank you for your nice review!

OMG! A game tagged as Point'n Click Adventure that is a REAL point&click adventure! I can't believe it!
Moreover it contains:
multiple endings,
puzzles that can be solved in many ways,
references to games I well know,
humor (even if I prefer serious stories).

Well, I'm not an "influent video games critic", but i give you five stars! ;)

BTW Thanx for the italian language option, and, above all (PSEUDO-SPOILER ALERT) thank you for allow me to kill Simon!

Thanks a lot!
Every single reviewer counts a lot, whether he's influent or not :D

And lol, you're welcome, but Tymon did it pretty much all on his own

Thanks again!

P.S. The reason this game has italian language, too, is because I'm italian. That's also why it lacks "more popular" languages - I can't speak them :P

One of the best point & click on newgrounds of these year! Great puzzles with multiple solutions, 3 endings, very funny and a lot of love for old Lucasarts. The Duderaw name was a really obscure reference, but I got it ;)

Muja responds:

Ahah yeah, that's a pun about how the name "Guy-brush" was born :)

Thank you for your very nice review!

Great game! I really enjoyed it, hope we'll get to see more games like this one!
Good puzzle-difficulty and funny conversations!

Muja responds:

Thank you, I'm always glad when someone finds out about one of my oldest games!
... The art is not very good, but I'm still proud of this one! :)