Reviews for "Escape THE GAME"

It has token me all day to complete this game and get all the medals but it was a really fun adventure i love the idea of having other game characters in the game and the jokes were funny as well. I can't wait to see more of your stuff on newgrounds.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, pal, I'm glad you had fun!! :)

a unique take on the point and click game.I love the fact that there are multiple endings to it.And I absolutely love the dialogues in it and how to kinda criticize yourself,it was amusing!!! Good job!

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, the main goal of this game was to make people laugh and I'm glad it succeeded!

Love it. There has been a long review below and I can not add a lot to what has been already said except this: this game is a very functioning deconstruction of the point and click genre. It's full of jokes on many levels; the functionality breaks the usual limitations of point and click games (items can be used on different things, not just on one; puzzles can be solved in more than one way). It made me laugh, come back to it again and felt like a new experience. What else does anyone expect from a game?

Muja responds:

That's exactly the reason I decided to have multiple solutions: hardcore players would play it again, while casual gamers might be able to finish it at least once!

Thanks for your very nice review, I'm glad you had fun!

the storyline is great and the voice acting is so excellent (i actually read all the dialogues) :D. but everytime i try to load my saved data it always bring me back to the main menu(maybe because i got disconnected while im playing this game.) so i got no choice but to start all over :(

Muja responds:

Ahah great job with the voice acting!
Unfortunately yes, you need to be online to save the game.. You migh want to activate the auto-save in the options panel, it could help.
I'm glad you had fun anyway!

i could not stop laughing. Webos a ti!

Muja responds:

That's great! thank you for the review!