Reviews for "Escape THE GAME"

man the game was fun until the sword in stone part, froze the game, had to left click to see my cursor :( I kinda feel glad autosave was off though I must've missed the part they teach you to save your game, reloading with out saving means you have to pass the ENTIRE tutorial all over. you cant skip it :( I had to go through it 3 times. I'll pass on the game until it's fixed. also if you try and skip dialogue you already heard it selects the first option. playing the same part over n over makes me impatient, nice nod to monkey island though. adobe is always glitching every game.

I'm very sorry.
Unfortunately, the bug you lament is born from the new flash player plugin. It somehow conflicts with certain actionscript codes.

I found a solution for this, but I had not the time to implement it on the version of the game on this site, and I probably never will because I lost the Newground version of the file, and I should redo it from scratch.

It's unfortunate, but if you want to try this game, you'd better look for another version.
Thank you for the review!

Amazing references~! I loved it! 5/5 easy!

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you had fun!

This was pretty fun, lol thanks!

Muja responds:

Ahah thank you, glad you had fun! :D

is a good game but i have a problem when i get in the part of the sword in the rock it gets, likke trapped, i mean the mouse doesnt appear and if i get out of the window of the game and it comes to menu i can purchase any option that is there, and as i put autosave, it get trapped in there and i have to start the game again what am i suppose to do there? :c

Hello!
Unfortunately, I guess you're stuck in a bug. One that even I wasn't aware of. Sorry.
*EDIT* It appears the bug you mention is caused by the new version of Flash player, I'm looking into it right now

But I'm glad you liked the game, and thanks for this review! :)

great game!!! The premise of the critic getting stuck in the game is a wonderful idea for a plot! The fact this game is so imaginative yet the critic disses it entirely is very funny. My favorite character's the RoboButler.

Thanks a lot!
To be honest, I had a lot of fun writing the Robutler's lines... I'm very glad you had fun, too! Thanks for the review!