Reviews for "Escape THE GAME"

This game me lost of laughs. Loved the various video game references like Sam and Max and Monkey Island (never played those games though) The twists to those endings were all hilarious.

I think my favorite part of the game is when the robutler sneaks up on our person and freaked him out so badly that his hair went flying and made him temporarily bald.

I will admit that I did use the text walkthrough to beat the game for all the medals (I wouldn't call myself a cheater, just someone that uses the various resources out there to get unstuck). But thanks to that I was able to figure out everything.

And who cares if the graphics were sub-par (to the character) what makes a good game to me is the story line, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Excellent job, keep up the good work.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot for all the compliments and for your nice review!!

The gag about the protagonist's hair flying in the air is another reference to Monkey Island 2 - the same thing happens to Guybrush when he meets the fearsome pirate Le Chuck!
I'm glad that made you laugh! Both Monkey Island and Sam & Max series are very good if you like this genre!

There are also other parodies of famous games worth mentioning, as Simon the Sorcerer, Discworld and Hero's Quest - all of those are wonderful games!

Oh, and there's no shame in using the walkthroughs every now and then... that's what they're for!

Well, thanks again!

the concept is good,

Thanks!
... However, that comma over there makes me think you intended to write much more! lol
If I'm right send me a PM with the rest of the review, I'd really like to know what you think of the game :)

FUUUUU I didn't save the game before getting an ending ;-;

Muja responds:

ahah whoops, that's too bad! I hope you liked the game nonetheless!
You might want to activate the auto-saving function in the options panel :)

Gotta love the script and point n click escapes!

Muja responds:

Thanks! I'm really glad you liked the script!