Reviews for "Kissy Square"

That was pretty cute and fun. Nice job!

You really didn't think the "Love Is Blind" medal though, did you? How are we supposed to even see what we're clicking in the menu. It would be a huge challenge just confirming the color change so that we would get the medal.

NeithR responds:

Thanks for the feedback.
Don't worry, I added a message to ensure the colors were correct when changing the color several months ago.

Much of the same as Runny Square, only I prefer this one because it's not so much of a ball buster... Runny square was so annoyingly hard it almost felt luck based, this feels very balanced and reasonable, due to this I was luckily able to get all the medals except Burning Kiss (32 kisses) and Lovely Kiss (64 kisses), Though I did NEARLY get 32 kisses... I like it and again, I have some medal recommendations...

It's got to be here somewhere... - Exit the Colours menu and start a game while everything is Black or white - 25pts.
Bright as the sun - Turn all customisable colours to white - 10pts.
Icarus - Kiss with Bright as the sun mode on - 25pts.
Good listener - Perform 10 kisses while everything is black or white (Not in 1 game) - 75pts.
Photographic Memory - Navigate Yourself through every menu while everything is black or white - 50pts.
Well that was annoying - Press every single button in the game at least once while everything is black and do it again while everything is white - 75pts.
It's too late! - Try to stop yourself after they switch sides - 5pts.
Awkward... - Brush against each other without kissing - 25pts.
Distant Admirer - Just look at each other for a minute... - 10pts.
Overconfident - Charge right forward as soon as the game starts - 5pts.
No Fear - Get a kiss without hesitating - 10pts.
Direct kiss - Get a kiss perfectly aligned - 15pts.
At the first opportunity - Get a kiss before the second bounce - 10pts.
Dramatic Romance - Get a prefect kiss by not hesitating, getting it before the second bounce, getting it perfectly aligned and with only red colours (any colour where B and G = 0 and the R is at least 1) - 100pts.

This is cute to play
I Did get the medals. I Need to unlock the others though. This game is somewhat easier that the Runny Square Game. nice design and i played the blind mode. The Blind Mode is kinda tricky to play but did the Square couple to kiss.
Keep up the good work