Reviews for "Kissy Square"

I rated this 4 stars bcuz i really liked the game,but i still saw a few flaws. Im not rating 4 because my high score IS four, but becuase A, i would like it if we could get maybe get a diffrent soundtrack, but i guess you can just mute it and youtube ur own music, and B: i was wondering if we could maybe make our own cubes? or maybe add some customization to the background, or at least let us customize something beside the color of the cubes.
~Doggywinz

NeithR responds:

Interesting idea, thank you :).
I never thought of customizing more backgrounds before except colors only since I was very focused on minimalism theme :).

Well, I guess I can't really recommend this game. It isn't technically good...or bad for that matter. I still appreciated it for what it was. You really did try to make something original with this. I got at least somewhat far. The music was great.

It's nice to have a game that's so easy to understand. Then again, it's still pretty difficult. I can enjoy a good challenge. The music does seem familiar. I've probably played so many games I've heard it there or somewhere else.

NeithR responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback! :)
I am sorry if it was too difficulty, but now I have reduced it using bigger squares which keep shrinking based on the score :)

I am sure the music is familiar, since myself ever heard it too but I forgot which game. Also, I found the music in OpenGameArt site :).

Simple and genius idea. I dont have a problem with the controls but it is pretty tough. Great job.

NeithR responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :)
I have reduced the difficulty now using bigger squares which keep shrinking each 4 kisses :).

Sometimes the controls are unresponsive which is annoying when you go for close kiss.
It means that I have to press HARDER to have effect, which is annoying.
Original idea, but needs some polish

NeithR responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback :).
Unfortunately, I still couldn't find what caused the problem with the unresponsive control even when I tested it again. Sorry :/.

The controls to change color are somewhat difficult to move , but the game is fun.

NeithR responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :)
Was the difficult part setting color to 0? I have improved it that it is easier now to change the value to 0 :).