Reviews for "Continente PokéMoX"

Crazy! Keep up the good work! Looks like a lot of crafting is sitting in this one :-)

thanks i will |3

too damn confusing to control... anything at all.

okay,,,

Can definitely see the potential. Would love to see it finished

3 because the play button won't go away

ZpectralKrystal responds:

that's ok n.n' btw just work with some.. pairs..

Interesting Game (I don't know why it's under movies), Just a few things that I wanted to ask about.

In the description you have all the possible combinations but there are some with 3 pokemon how do you select 3 of them? Also "022. Meowth - 053. Kangaskhan - 053. Kangaskhan" can't be done because Kangaskhan cannot be selected on the list.

Why does the play and back button have to load when you return to the list?

Changing the quality during animations seems to also increase their speed.

Anyway I had fun watching the animations, There seemed to be a lot of M/M combinations which I don't have a problem with I'm just not into it myself, A lot of those M/M animations could also be M/F if you just change the gender of the one getting fucked.

Good work and good luck with Patreon :)

ZpectralKrystal responds:

Hi ... yes you are right this is a game n.n'' i will change that the next version, (i forgot that now is a game xD ) , to see the three pokemons you should press the yellow button n-n' (sorry for that) and when you back don't work 'cause is something about the sound ( e.e i wanted do like is loading search the pokemons :v) but e.e i think that the people don't want that xD , and the the idea is change the gender |3 soon btw thanks a lot for you comment