Reviews for "Luka&Lara: Robo Abduction"

Best anime, point and click game i have played on newgrounds the puzzles are not that hard to do and the length of the game was not that short or long ever.

kid-blue responds:

Cool game, but I was wondering. Are their names a reference to the soap opera General Hospital?

Thank you.
Nope, their names is a reference to something else :)

AS i try to do the 120 clicks achievement, the room with the red robot buggs out, and i cant lift him up after he gets hooked.

kid-blue responds:

I reviewed & rechecked the game, I couldn't reproduce the bug

you can get the achievement by finishing the game using less than 120 clicks.

regards

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't figure out how to get the falling down fail and medal, and as a result I can't get the Badday medal. I've played it over many times trying to figure it out.

Otherwise a cute time-waster.

kid-blue responds:

tap Luka(the hero) first, in the level where you have to step & ride something from left side to the right. luka will run and fall down because there is no thing to step.

Better than some of the really straightforward point and click games you find out there, but still felt pretty basic. Also, beating the game faster and with fewer clicks is mostly just a memory exercise... Which might be fun for some people but I didn't really want to play the same levels again just to get a lower click score.