Reviews for "Luka&Lara: Robo Abduction"

Nice little time-waster, cute sounds and graphics, not a lot of depth or complexity but that's not the point of it.

The thing that puzzles me about this kind of point-n-click is how on earth your character is meant to be pressing buttons and levers that are on the other side of the room, past the fatal hazard... but hey, I don't think the alien abduction thing is so likely anyway either :)

very nice. good job with the medals

I was surprised at how fun this was! It just seemed kind of boring at first. I'm glad it got a lot better. I like the title. I'm glad that this won Daily Feature. I'm glad there were medals for dying, lol.

It can take awhile to figure out what's going on. You get so many chances to get it right. I'm not paying attention to those clicks. That can get degrading. Whatever the purpose, it's lots of fun.

I like it but i would like it more if i could try to figure out how to get out, it feels kinda rush.

Very nice. definitely would like to get this kind of fun/time ratio with other games on here. Although I think it would have been perfect if it was just a bit longer. Like i wish that i was able to find the teleporter. That would have been the perfect length for a game like this.

kid-blue responds:

thank you, will try to make the next installment longer.