Reviews for "Jurassic World Parody"

Pretty much most of the reference were well said and I agreed with most of the points there but there is one thing I am quite bothered about.

Seriously, what isn't generic these days anymore? Even the most crazy and psychopathic people or the abnormal personality already seem quite common and unsurprising to the viewers these days.
So it's best to talk about simply enjoying it or not. Some people like violence nor matter how many times they see it while some prefer mystery while others prefer fan service and I don't see people getting bored about the genre.

But as I said, I agree with the satire and also found the movie otherwise stupid in a way.

Samination responds:

All of the characters were so generic they could've been cartoon characters (CGI characters?). You knew what they were the moment you saw them and knew what they'd be by the end. You can't say that for the original Jurassic Park. The characters were more or less average people (you could connect with). Jeff Goldblum was a surprise eccentric character who improved the movie greatly (although he was cut short by the mid-way mark). The kids were adorable and (most importantly) likeable. When they were being chased by Raptors, you hoped they'd survive. I wish the dinos had eaten the kids in Jurassic World.

Would have been better if the jokes were more than just spelling out each thing the movie did wrong.

That was the joke.

Ha this honestly sums up that shitty movie writing was great animation was pretty decent great job man

Thanks!

This sums up my experience while watching the Jurassic World. Nice work.

Samination responds:

Glad I'm not the only one.

This is preety much the movie but funnier, good job.

Thank you!