Reviews for "Dreamt"

Wow...this animation style is extremely refreshing. Very airy, light, surreal. and got this amazing vibe from it, and that's pretty rare to me. I personally think this would benefit wonderfully from a technique called Rotoscoping. I don't know if you used it in your animation, but it at least might be a very great reference to use with the style this is going for. I think that would correct some of your anatomy issues if you were going for a more realistic stance. I felt like this was a great piece of art that didn't even need a story dropped in it, that's how aesthetically pleasing it was. Then again, maybe that's just me! Great job, looking forward to more :D

zephyo responds:

Thank you!! I checked rotoscoping out, it's really neat, would've made my life a lot easier lol. If I animate more I'll be sure to use it.

I saw your response to rabbit moon, what's the story surrounding the dead rabbit, if you don't mind me asking? And yes, you finally did a flash! Knew you would do good! I love your story about the girl and how you did the flash, the animation was good, a little off in the facial details, but still good. The shadowing and coloring in it was good too. If you ever do more and think about adding voices in some of your stuff, I'd be more then happy to do any male voices for you man. Take care!

zephyo responds:

I saw an image online like the one on her shirt and it stuck in my mind, so I had to draw it out. YEeeee boi thanks!! And I'll be sure to remember your offer, you take care as well!