Reviews for "FIRE STORM!"

Yeah Finally *Apocolypse*Baby

This the best music for Judgement Day don't you agree in a manner to Grab World Domination.

Rock The Fuck On Bro And Show The World What Your Made Of.

MasterDracula

Thattixx responds:

Thanks dude! "show the world what you are made of" damn that's some intense encouragement! I love it!

Great Work

In an art forum collab called 'Flash Playing Cards' this was nominated to be the music. Iit won in a landslide, and I'm not at all suprised why. I've listened to quite a lot of techno, but I can confidently say this is the best piece I've ever listened to. Look out for the collab, it'll come out in about two weeks. Great music!

Thattixx responds:

WOW! I am honored! Thank you!

P.S. I'll be sure to check out the collab when it comes out. I'm sure it will be great!

pretty darn good

now i dont do techno music but i dont know why but this caught my eye and i luv it gj man

Thank you, shotgunz!

Nice, Energetic and Epic

Sounds like it'd be good in a fight scene. Really awesome melodies in here, easy to tell they weren't just thrown together in 10 mins and that you really put a lot of effort into them. Sounds kind of like an apocalypse "end of the world" type song as well, I tend to like those type of songs. Nice stuff.

Thattixx responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you noticed the hard work I put into this song, and I appreciate that :)

OMG!!!

Please teach me how you make songs this good!!! I really wanna pwn hard like u!!!

Thattixx responds:

talk to me on jellomastr767 on AIM and i will tell you how :)