Reviews for "10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU"

Charming art style and simple animation. No complaints.

This was lots of fun. I loved how you saved the best for last. The animation is awesome too. It seemed like the last two weren't realistic at all. You simply couldn't have that happen to you in real life. I still appreciate how funny it is.

Minecraft is just so immensely popular. Everything was moving so wonderfully in this. It's great to so much stuff going on. You have no clue what will show up next. The colors were awesome as well.

I have only played it once, but I understand the ideas well enough, which says something for how well expressed they are. It made me smile a little- I don't exaggerate, so that is fine.
The art was appropriate and the sounds were very good, the timing was perfect, so yeah, good stuff, nothing I would particularly change.

Pretty solid, although you started and ended with your weakest jokes. The rest was pretty great since it applied real world logic, but the creeper jokes are overdone and predictable.

The waterfall gag was the best in my opinion.

MarcyVF responds:

That's very helpful, thanksies!!!

Only a really dumb person would try to do Minecraft actions in real life. XD This is really good!