Reviews for "Popcorn Chef"

This game is BRILLIANT. Such a simple idea yet executed masterfully. I could play this for hours and will :)

HEAT9 responds:

There Should Be No Cap To The Amount Of Kernels You Can Put Down.

HEAT9 responds:

haha once we reach the age of quantum computing I will release the cap, otherwise having more popcorn causes the frame rate to drop, but undoubtedly increases the lulz. In this case FPS drops are of more concern to me as a developer so I'll leave it like this for now :P

For ios and android how about you add like a training mode for each stage plus the leaderboard?

HEAT9 responds:

The game is supposed to be difficult, so adding training levels goes against that.
I am doing my best to have this game released to android by tomorrow, even without google play leader boards initially so that I can get it out there ASAP, then add leader boards in the next update. We'll see :)

I like it, is this gonna be on mobile?

I think it'd be fun to have a kind of "sandbox" mode, like a lot of times, I just mess around with the popcorn, like try to fill the pot with as much kernels as I want and watching it explode out.

HEAT9 responds:

Yes it is coming to mobile, Android maybe even by today. iOS will take more time since Apple takes about a week and half to just review the app. Sandbox might be nice but other than overflowing the pot there isnt much else to do...

I love it!, The popping really fits in this game. Popping the kernels makes me hungry for some popcorn ;D

HEAT9 responds:

LOL I heard that before when I was testing my game, testers would say they started craving for a real pot of popcorn.