Reviews for "Hungry Joe"

I think you game is decent man. the hip hop aspect is cool but I believe that maybe some variety will help. The battle aspect is kind of off putting. Some of the tells for attacks barely showed at times but in all, it's decent like i said. keep it up.

Kwing responds:

The "tells" don't exist for foods with crowns. After spending more time playing this game I realize there are some significant issues with the lack of variety in the enemies.

Dope hip hop samples

Kwing responds:

Yeah man, that's what's up.

*grumbles* 3 stars... *grumble grumble*

4 stars fr the git gud chivo

rekt

Daaaaamn. I thought I'd never hear ICP's Chicken Huntin' again but the loop wants me to listen to the whole song again.

Pretty fun game, man. Keep it up.

Kwing responds:

Yeah man! Rock the 90s beats!

Love the little X prompt. And, its been a while since we've got anything from you, this is pretty refreshing. Can't wait to see more of your stuff in the future. Oh the memories of when you used to make those stick rpg games :c. This is a fun and time-waster sort of game. Didnt play it much but seems really cool, you're great at what you do, and I hope you continue your older projects(Classroom psp) or make a sequel to some(Stick rpg psp, like maybe your own sort of sequel to it for PC Or for vita with html5.) But your a busy person, I wish you a bunch of luck.

Kwing responds:

Hey, thanks for dropping a review! I have been quite busy - I sacrificed my spring and summer breaks to crank this game out but every other moment has gone toward work and school.

If you're interested in 100%ing the game you'll find this is probably longer than any previous game I've made. Filling the cookbook takes some dedication!