Reviews for "Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape"

i'll agree with alot of reviews this doesn't seem like zone tan but screw it pretend she got hammered horny and brought lemmy along for the ride this is a bombshell piece of work regardless

I would appreciate it better if she were more dominant because thats what her character is, dominant over us fapper... and i want some nice tentacle pet love. Nice art

Solid quality, but it didn't "feel" like Zone-tan. She's always presented as dominant and completely in control (or drunk). She was way too submissive in this video. Also, she still has a gag reflex?

Freakorama1 responds:

If you saw the episode with Harry Partridge, she shows both sides, so not completely unrealistic.

Also she chokes because, well some people find gagging arousing. Something for everybody.

would've liked some futa action

Freakorama1 responds:

A futa animation is possible in the future!

amazing!