Reviews for "Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape"

Gonna fucking love this!

I LOVE IT! Doe I have to say that This really Isn't how Zone-Tan Is. This Is like more the sexy, cute and submissive Zone but she Is actually a dominant drunk x3

i'll agree with alot of reviews this doesn't seem like zone tan but screw it pretend she got hammered horny and brought lemmy along for the ride this is a bombshell piece of work regardless

I would appreciate it better if she were more dominant because thats what her character is, dominant over us fapper... and i want some nice tentacle pet love. Nice art

Solid quality, but it didn't "feel" like Zone-tan. She's always presented as dominant and completely in control (or drunk). She was way too submissive in this video. Also, she still has a gag reflex?

Freakorama1 responds:

If you saw the episode with Harry Partridge, she shows both sides, so not completely unrealistic.

Also she chokes because, well some people find gagging arousing. Something for everybody.