Reviews for "Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape"

Would've been perfect if it had double and or triple penetration to it, that's what it was missing. But great nonetheless!

"Your doing Gods work son...."-Soldier-
Amazing, I didn't know about you till now, but anyone with the cojones to reveal this gals going places. Outstanding animation, found the little fuzzy frame thing interesting for passing time/changing scene. Works with the character in question due to her quirks, would advise against it for other characters though.

Not bad. Though i do wish i could loop certain scenes.

Freako I just wanna say I love your work and I've been checking out your art on rule34 for a long time now and lemme say that this animation really takes the cake I like zone and I like your work too and when it combines it creates something amazing,looking forward to your next work.

The casting couch. XD All my stars r belong to this.