Reviews for "Finger Painting"

as usual really well done
loved this joke
keep the good work

Awesome as always!

nice work!

Damn.

Welp it's confirmed... There are now Housekins among us... Sadly that's not the strangest Otherkin there is... Sadly...
Anyway I love it, smooth animation (even though the walking motion looks more like they're on ice it really ins't too noticeable), funny voices for each character even though they sound almost exactly the same (as is the LazyMuffin/LazyPillow way) and a funny topic that at the beginning you'd think is gonna go one way but does a Evel Knievel on us and does a 270 degree spin on the x axis and a 96 on the y and somehow able to land on it's wheels safely leaving the audience bewildered and entertained. It's weird to think that people believe that they're [insert anything here (literally I don't know how but anything works for these people)] in a human body. But then again, whatever, as long as it gets people through the day I guess it's ok to think you're an Train or a confirmed fictional character. Anyway, I liked that little end "talking to yourself" bit. I was surprised to see side-mouth not there, especially as it's a recurring theme in some of your works as since you were kinda talking to yourself. So yeh I love it. Made me laugh... So well done... Bye..!
Also, currently LOVING The Silly String album. Please make more mmkay?