Reviews for "BLISS (Part 2)"

LIKE THE STYLE.WHAT DO YOU USE?

I'm predicting part 3 might be the bully's perspective (That would be interesting thou).Anyways this is a great animation,reminds me of the modern animation we all have today ,and the story pretty good to.Keep up the good work

It's been a long time since I've been to Newgrounds. I'm glad I randomly stopped by to see this flick! Awesome stuff. I found myself saying, "THAT DOG BETTER NOT BE DEAD," at the end. To be honest I don't usually make it to the end of submissions that are as long as yours was, but this was great! I can't wait to see the next part. IF YOU KILL OFF THAT DOG I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!

It was great to see your style again! I know there were some differences. I appreciated the little things going on. It was great to see how heartwarming you made this. It is mostly the same as last time, so I didn't like it as much. It's always great to see a new perspective, of course.

You actually kind of remind me of HotDiggedyDemon. It's something about the main bully. I certainly felt bliss watching this. I hope everything goes fine for these guys. I feel so bad for them.

BryanV responds:

Thanks! Maybe the main bully kinda looks like Mickey the dick?

Wow realy its a cool animation and in a toon style man i realy like