Reviews for "BLISS (Part 2)"

Its a really good animation, it really reminds me of House of Imaginary friends. Its a really nice story too.

I was kind of annoyed watching this, it reminded me of A Clockwork Orange with its senseless bullying and violence. That's probably because of how shallow the characters are written, they have no motives, and even if motives are coming in the sequel that doesn't give the low-quality writing a pass here.

It sure looks good though, I'm sure you could sell this just based on screenshots if you wanted. Animation is smooth and characters are decently expressive, you can get a good sense of what's going on in their heads without any voice acting.

The reuse of clips was annoying too, next time I'd go with a recap or just plan better? Nice job overall.

Soo good men Wooof :D

I didn't like the amount of overuse in this. Dog, boy, boy-dog. Meh, I've seen it all enough to know it's a cliche. But this is just my opinion.

2.5/5

See dog. See dog run. See boy run. See me kind of bored.

I can say the art is clean, good job there, but this was one story that just didn't go anywhere new or different for me.