Reviews for "BLISS (Part 2)"

I'm predicting part 3 might be the bully's perspective (That would be interesting thou).Anyways this is a great animation,reminds me of the modern animation we all have today ,and the story pretty good to.Keep up the good work

great story cant want what happens nest

TL;DR: An awesome continuation from RoastedStix. Great use of 11 minutes of your time if you enjoyed -Joy-. (5/5)
Alright, animation and music use, top notch as per use from this awesome guy RoastedStix. +.25 for using a pup model that reminds me of my newborn pup Rocky.
Well, nothing I can add to make this a better short 10 minute film. (The only thing I could subtract Stars from would be the recycling of scenes but since you referred to those in the description I cannot).
So, I rewatched -Joy- to try and give this the fairest judgement possible, but I believe it would have mattered little, since both are great pieces of dramatic animation [that is a 5/5 for both].
And 10:30; no, Stix, Thank you, for making this.
5.25 / 5 I think that having over 100% in a film means you're maiking the right stuff in your animation Stix. Keep the good work flowing. Love Gabe,

Well animated

Driven story

Simple concept

Leaves you wonderint

Wow realy its a cool animation and in a toon style man i realy like