Reviews for "NWAR: Broken Records"

Absolutely brilliant. Loved the style, the puns, and the true-to-noir adventure that spills out all over the town! Great comedy, great animation. Can't wait to watch more of these. Excellent work :)

Thank you!

good puns. 4/5

Thanks!

It's great to see this series back! It's so nice that you keep the serious narration. That's really what makes a parody good. Even the title is really funny. You really are getting an interesting plot out of this. It's great to have story even in something goofy.

It's just funny not knowing what will literally pop up next. People don't really use records anymore. I just realized how funny the title is. Couldn't he just see out his other eye? I know, it's just supposed to be funny.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks a lot! Especially for appreciating the episode titles. And ha, the Mayor still being able to see out of the other eye gets a brief call out in the next episode!

detailed grey-white animation is better then colored half ass thing, thank you

Though it sucks about the missing socks, socks go missing all the time in these times of violent crime and vilest slime, where even mimes have nines and line the lines like mines with signs just waiting to explode. O_O Onto the next episode! Twas another inspiring segment with boatloads of witty wordplay; suspense still building.

-cd-