Reviews for "NWAR: Broken Records"

This was really well written like the other ones of course, the puns were fun at first but did start to run a little dry but the laser pointer joke still made me laugh. The art is also enjoyable and even though its black and white the textures on all the objects give it a nice look i guess, i dunno how to word this i just liked it and keep it up! :D

Thank you!

Love these episodes!

Thanks a lot!

Really enjoyed this. The animation style is simple but perfect for this sort of story. Great work.

Thank you!

It's great to see this series back! It's so nice that you keep the serious narration. That's really what makes a parody good. Even the title is really funny. You really are getting an interesting plot out of this. It's great to have story even in something goofy.

It's just funny not knowing what will literally pop up next. People don't really use records anymore. I just realized how funny the title is. Couldn't he just see out his other eye? I know, it's just supposed to be funny.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks a lot! Especially for appreciating the episode titles. And ha, the Mayor still being able to see out of the other eye gets a brief call out in the next episode!

good puns. 4/5