Reviews for "NWAR: Broken Records"

Very nice

And here was some more great vibes from this awsome noir like series a fun detective on the job of the case with some nice black and white visuals and a good story here I look forward to this seies as you bring on some nice elements

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Make more

~X~

Though it sucks about the missing socks, socks go missing all the time in these times of violent crime and vilest slime, where even mimes have nines and line the lines like mines with signs just waiting to explode. O_O Onto the next episode! Twas another inspiring segment with boatloads of witty wordplay; suspense still building.

-cd-

I'm a little late, but better late than never. And better never late. And never better late.
Really good animation. I'll be sure to catch the next one before you make the one after the next one.

detailed grey-white animation is better then colored half ass thing, thank you

You said next episode will be about law. So I expect: Devil's Attorney, Dancing with the devil, A guy named Anthony and of course whatever other puns you always come with!