Reviews for "Electric Rubber 2"

Great game, love the music, the money concept of it, one thing I've noticed is that the little board that gives your stats says idle earnings in watts, while the rest are in joules, but other than that, great game, and plenty of achievements.

applessmillion responds:

Watts are Joules per second, and well, yeah. Probably will change

not bad not bad at all i rate 5 in a half

Thanks ^_^

Rated 5 at start very interactive and great idle/active game play your way with upgrades, some upgrades aren't stated if they are permanent or one time purchase, Idle power resets all over after 25k-30k (I went from 25k and upgraded when I came back it was at 7k idle), not all of my achievements are unlocking even though I have achieved them (Discounter to 50 & somehow I manged to get it to 77 and I believe the max is 75), Expert Trader Achievement trade over 1 Megajoules definitely have done, totally clueless on this derp button achievement...also every few discount decreases the first purchase for a lot of items are $1 then it skyrockets to an adequate price, it's really confusing

applessmillion responds:

If prices are discounted, it'll still offer a discount, but based on level of the upgrade, it'll skyrocket.
For most upgrades, it takes the current price, the current level, and a number, to calculate a price. Looks something like this:
price+(mylvl*5)

Metals fixed, left one or two out, but that's fixed now

Not sure on idle thing, will check.
Thanks for the review!

P.S. Anything in shop is one-time purchase. Once you buy, you can't buy again.
Anything with a level can be bought multiple times.

I havent had the same problems as the other comments, but my mouse disappears seemingly after returning to the main screen from the conversion store. It really gets in the way but besides that this game is awesome!

applessmillion responds:

That's really odd, no idea why that may be happening to you. Have nothing directly modifying the cursor.

I love this game but there should be more upgrades bec under like 12 hours i Compleated all the upgrades and Stuff