Reviews for "Lemmings HTML5"

This is great, a few months ago I was reading an article, I forget where, about the creation of Lemmings from its fathers so to speak. It made me want to play it again after so many years.

I didn't look super hard, but the only version I found lacked sound, took a long time to load for whatever reason, not to mention how glitchy it was.

This is awesome, brought me back to '91 sitting in my third grade class before school started, during many a recess and always during free time. 3 years later we where all playing Simcity 2000 instead, but I will always have a soft spot for blowing up green haired albinos who like dresses *I know thats not what they are, its a joke, no need to message me NG viewers*

I only took half a star off for not adding a little something extra to make it your version, like a special power, or just something unique that you added in there.

Other than that, from how it plays to how the music sounds, A#1 guy!

Can't even play it, i can't give out commands. Only thing that works for me is muting and the "+ -" functions also the Mushroom and Pause button work just not everything else... This game looked pretty interesting too i always wanted to play it. If the issue is resolved i definitely want to play it

PaulHTML5 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Are you using a mouse or a touch-based device? Also, in case you haven't played the original version before, the only tools you can use on each level are the ones that have a number on them - for example, on level 1, you can only use the downward-digging tool, which you can apply to 10 lemmings.

Great game! Oh the memories of Lemmings on a 3.25" floppy....

They can't go through doors

PaulHTML5 responds:

Which doors do you mean? The final exit door?