Reviews for "Lemmings HTML5"

I love Lemmings. Port seems to work just fine. Would have been cool to have minor additions though, maybe storing scores.

PaulHTML5 responds:

It used to have a highscore table, so I think I'll look into reinstating that but integrated into newgrounds somehow.

Great port of this old game ! I won the 22 first levels but the followings are too hard...!

This is really amazing! Great lemmings port! The only critique is to make there be a "skip to end of level" button so youre not waiting for lemmings that just cant make it in

PaulHTML5 responds:

You can use double-click the 'nuke' button to destroy any remaining Lemmings if they can't get to the exit.

Can't Figure out how to play the game XD

PaulHTML5 responds:

Have a look at this video on youtube which shows the basic concepts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djHcxLSB-bQ - it's from the original Amiga version, but the gameplay is pretty much the same in the HTML5 version.

Solid conversion, everything works just as it should and the royalty free music is as atrocious as ever. Though, the scaling is fuzzy. Pixels are all washed out. Also maybe spice up the UI, title and menu screens.